Saturday, October 6, 2012

All logic, reason, and unbiased comment, flies out the window when it comes to anything he writes and says about Cummins and the BC Conservative Party


Alex Tsakumis (a man who considers himself on the highest pedestal of journalistic integrity --- AND --- to be more read and listened to than ANY other political journalist) yesterday posted cobbled together shreds of partial facts, rumors, and fiction. (http://alexgtsakumis.com/2012/10/05/exclusive-breaking-news-bc-conservative-party-cleansing-john-cummins-and-other-rabid-evangelicals-being-given-an-ultimatum-by-a-majority-of-constituency-associations).

NOW that some are questioning the accuracy of what he wrote, he has resorted to the only thing he know how to do, when someone questions what he has written.  He calls them liars … he angrily denounces them for questioning him ... he calls them fools and cowards.

He says, and I quote, “This is how cowards and manipulators operate. They should be ashamed! But this would require a conscience.”

By this blanket caustic remark, I guess he must lump me in to that category as well.  All I can say is that Alex T does NOT know me ... and I doubt if he really knows (or understand) others who have at times questioned what he had to say.

When I once dared to question him on something he had written he was immediately angry and incensed, hurled several nasty comments at me, and then proceeded to equate himself to God.

I have had little to do with him since.

This man (Alex T.) has a hate on for John Cummins, and anyone that has anything to do with him.  It is patently clear, and fully obvious.  So ... in my opinion ... all logic, reason, and unbiased comment, flies out the window when it comes to anything he writes and says then about Cummins and the BC Conservative Party.

Here’s the bottom line:
  • Several people have indeed said they NEVER signed this letter
  • Several people were hurriedly called by people begging them to sign the letter after the fact
  • Several people alleged to have signed this letter had already previously resigned as CA presidents
This list of names has zero credibility – I’ll leave it to you to decide on the real state of this alleged revolt which Alex T. has written about.

I'm Alan Forseth in Kamloops -- with the "words" of one person.  I'm interested to hear what "words" you may wish to share on this.

No comments: