Monday, February 21, 2011

The only “rats” are one that deliberately and maliciously spread poison.

Given the fact that British Columbians overwhelming indicated, late last Fall, that they were tired of politics as usual, I have to say I am amazed that anyone else (or numerous others) would continue on the same track just months later.  Have those who aspire to lead us not learned anything from how the Liberal Party has failed to provide accountability and honesty?

This is why over the weekend I was appalled to see a story posted in a blog that I believe was intentionally misleading and inaccurate.

As in most blogs, the opportunity to post a response was provided, which I did (see my comment below the following story).  Regrettably, the blogs author chose to not post my reply, and so I would like to let you know what I had to say in response.  Please note my comment was posted at 7:28am on February 19th.  I will leave up to you to decide why the comments I had to make were not get posted as of this going online two days later at 4:30am (Monday).


Here is the Blog author’s complete and unedited posting from Thursday February 17th:

Ex-BC Conservative spokesperson endorses Falcon – One of Randy White’s Tactical Advisors – Public Eye Online
Ex-BC Conservative spokesperson endorses Falcon – Public Eye Online.
The house of cards built by the BC Liberals/Fed Cons that joined the BC Conservative Party to ensure it would not have electoral success is showing its falling apart.
More news is now coming out regularly as all the “rats” from the BC Liberals/ fed Cons who support the BC Liberals head back to their masters in the BC Liberal leadership race.
Merv Unger is one of Randy White’s highly touted members of his Tactical Advisory Committee. Now that he has crawled back to his BC Liberals what does Randy White have to say about this? How about the president Wayne McGrath? Nothing.
Again this website has been working to expose the truth about how deep political corruption operates in British Columbia. The BC Liberals allied to their fed Cons have worked hard to prevent Chris Delaney from positioning to take the leadership of the BC Conservative Party. Now that the BC First Party is up and running I will not doubt the BC Liberal operatives will attempt to get into positions to take control of the BC First Party.
However, one day maybe the mainstream press by the likes of Vaughn Palmer, Keith Baldry, or Michael Smyth will get on the attack for this kind of political behaviour. These are the “rats” that Dean Skoreyko should have pointed out in his comments about Blair Lekstrom. However these rats have the spotlight directly on them and this blog will continue to keep it pointed at this group of BC Liberal fed Con operatives.
0 Responses to Ex-BC Conservative spokesperson endorses Falcon – One of Randy White’s Tactical Advisors – Public Eye Online

The blog story above indicates there has been “0 Responses” however my reply was acknowledged as being received (Your comment is awaiting moderation.) at 7:28am on February 19th.  No one reading the blog has been able to read my reply though, so here it is:

Sorry but the only “rats” I am aware of are the ones that deliberately and maliciously spread poison from their pen (or in this case, keyboard).

I have been following these and similar rants the past few days and the common thread among them have been confusion –I am not surprised. Nor am I again surprised in reading this poison pen verbage — confusion is the main point. You have said that “Merv Unger is one of Randy White’s highly touted members of his Tactical Advisory Committee.”

Regrettably Merv has left the BC Conservative family, which I am ‘proud’ to be a member of; however for those who care to know, he was NOT a member of the Tactical Advisory Committee. It is true however that he was a member of the party and media spokesperson.

“Highly touted” … Randy White” … “Tactical Advisory Committee” … the use of these and other words, which people may be aware of, strung together in sentences of lies and confusion, only show the truth of who and what you are.

For those trying hard, in whatever political party they are in, to create a new era of political integrity and truth, this is regrettable.

If you consider yourself to be an honourable person I’ll see this comment posted — if not then you’ve given me the answer.


Again as of 4:25am Monday February 21st my response still has not been posted and is showing up as “Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I continue to stick by what I had to say on Saturday morning.  I’m Alan Forseth in Kamloops, these are the thoughts of one conservative.

1 comment:

Sean Holman said...

Alan - Just for your information, the story you reference was not authored by myself or posted on Public Eye Online. Instead, it's a commentary written by someone else regarding a piece of reporting I published earlier this month. See:

http://www.publiceyeonline.com/archives/005846.html

If you could just make that clear, that would be great.

Cheers, Sean