Saturday, February 26, 2011

Arrrggg ... can't remote access my desktop :(

Arrgghhh ... I am out of town, and after carefully (I thought) making sure I would be able to access my material for this weekends BC Political News update for the week -- it appears that I can't.

Well the big news any way is that late this afternoon / early evening, the BC Liberal Party will elect a new leader, who becomes premier of BC.

Those who read my blog are well aware that I, along with many others, believe that no matter who they elect, it will be business as usual for the BC Liberals as Gordon Campbell heads off to retirement from politics.

There will be lots on the news over the weekend and early next week so I will look forward to seeing and hearing what the media and columnists have to say.

There is one thing however that came up late in the week that concerns me, and that is the following story which I encourage you to read:

Americans are meddling in B.C. politics
Vancouver Sun
Surprisingly, Elections BC has said that there is "nothing for Elections BC to investigate." The Election Act does not restrict the activities of foreign groups in BC political matters. It should. Vivian Krause is a researcher and writer based in North ...

Read on for yourself and see what you think about this situation.  T

That's it for me then ... I'll be back on Monday.  Till then I'm still Alan Forseth in Kamloops, and these are the thoughts of one conservative.

No comments: