Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why I can say this? I'm one of the voters BC Liberals drove away!



BC Premier Christy Clark
Warren Kinsella had an opinion piece in the Winnipeg Sun today entitled, "BC politicking will put New Democrats back in power"

I'm going to let you know what my opinion is of this story ... it is nothing but horse manure!! 

In fact, it is obvious Warren Kinsella has not been spending a lot of time 'listening' to voters in BC who are very much tired of a government that shows no indication of being accountable, responsible, or responsive to BC voters.

John Cummins and his "gang of advisors" has not, as Kinsella has said, "cheerfully set about destroying B.C.’s centre-right coalition, and getting the BC New Democrats back into government."

Christy Clark and her gang of back room hacks and political opportunists have, all on their own, driven BC voters away.


Would you like to know why I can say this??

It’s because I am one of the voters BC Liberals DROVE AWAY!! 

I’m Alan Forseth … and I’m a PROUD MEMBER of the BC Conservative Party.

I joined on September 7th, 2010 after having the pleasure to meet and talk with former BC Premier Rita Johnston … and now retired Party President Wayne McGrath.

Thank you both for being there to show me there was an alternative!

I'm Alan Forseth in Kamloops ... and this is the first "Conservative Thoughts" post for 2012.

No comments: