Saturday, March 2, 2013

TAKING A BREAK ... for next 10 weeks

Greetings friends ...

I just wanted to let you know that with the BC Provincial Election just 10 weeks away, and the active role I am taking in the Kamloops South Thompson election campaign, I will be signing off for the next 2 and a half months.

As I am sure you are all well aware, I am very much involved with the BC Conservative Party.  This means I am joining to be taking an active role, as part of the team, putting in everything we can to see Peter Sharp elected.

Thanks for being part of the Conservative Thoughts journey -- I'll be back right after the May Provincial General Election.

Meantime, if you are a small 'c' conservative, I hope you will consider lending a hand in our campaign to elect Peter Sharp as our BC Conservative MLA for Kamloops South Thompson.  


We can use every person that has election experience -- those with office and management experience -- and those that can and will offer to take on a task they feel they can handle.

To find out more about Peter Sharps, campaign, please CLICK HERE.

I'm Alan Forseth in Kamloops ... inviting you to not only follow the campaign ... but to be a part of it by joining the campaign team. 

No comments: