Friday, March 11, 2011

Christy wants to hear from us ...


Some of you may be aware of this already, but if not, Christy Clark has invited us to let her know our thoughts and ideas. 

It's part of her "Open Government Initiative"

Here's the message of our premier designate:

Fellow British Columbians,

As I prepare to assume office as your premier, one of my top priorities is working with you to create an open government in Victoria.

That's why I am asking you to send along your thoughts, ideas and priorities. I honestly believe listening and engaging with citizens is a critical way to make change work for you.

I look forward to hearing from you …

May I recommend to you that we ask her to have an independent public inquiry into the Basi / Virk trial ... and why we as taxpayers have been forced to pay the defense costs of $6 million dollars??
Click HERE to post your thoughts, comments, and ideas

No comments: