Saturday, April 16, 2011

Here are the top 5 “Conservative Thoughts” blog stories ... so far

It’s the weekend and I should be working hard on my chores, but I thought I’d take a break for moment to check several email accounts, Facebook, and my Conservative Thoughts blog.   Don’t you find it funny how you can start to wander once you get going on something?

I was looking at Blog stats and realized it has now been pretty much 4 months that I have been doing this, and in that time I have written 129 pieces.  This stuff (good or bad depending on your point of view) has been viewed 3,450 times.  Given that, I wondered which postings have been the most popular.

If you missed any of these in the past, here are the top 5 blog stories that I have posted to the Conservative Thoughts blog since in began on December 20th:

#2 from April 11thIt’s admirable but ...
And the blog story which has been read the most number of times (#1) is from March 24thDear Christy ... the legislation is NOT open to ad...

This has been an interesting exercise for me, doing this blog, and I hope it has caused you to ask questions, think about things from another point of view, or perhaps even firmed an existing point of view.  That’s what this blog is about, so as long as someone is reading it, I’ll keep writing.

In Kamloops, I’m Alan Forseth, and those are the thoughts of one conservative.

No comments: