Saturday, March 5, 2011

Conspiracies abound ... I think not :)

It is unfortunate and regrettable that some people have to see conspiracies and plots every where.  Such is the case this weekend at BC Blue, a blog by former member of the BC Conservative Party,  Dean Skoreyko.  This blog is much like another one written by someone that appears to stay in the dark and be unnamed in their blog at http://www.bcconservatives.ca/.


I only point this out because again the conspiracy theories flow rampant from the keyboard of Dean in a posting yesterday entitled, BC Conservatives prove themselves inept and delusional.;


Dean seems to think that natural and EXPECTED conversations by people should be perceived as conspiratorial.  Good grief Dean, even a Liberal friend of mine (yes I have friends that cross political lines because we can respect each others point of view even if we don’t agree) said it should come as no surprise that someone with conservative leanings would have talked to both John Van Dongen and Bill Bennett.

Bob Simpson spoke with Bill Bennett, Blair Lekstrom, and Vicki Huntington about working together --- I don’t think that should or would be viewed as any kind of conspiracy??

Here is the last comment Dean made to a comment I posted, “Always fun recognizing a blind apologist especially when they are the ones being ridiculed. Do go away now please as you BC Con stalkers are creepily tiring.”

I’m not sure why someone with a blog, that provides the opportunity for a response, would feel ‘stalked’ when people do make comment??  Any way I did leave a final reply (NOT posted) that if he wished to call me a ‘blind apologist” he was welcome to do so and that he wasn’t going to hurt my feelings.

Here’s the bottom line, which I am sure anyone else reading these blogs will be able to see for themselves.   

When called to defend comments they make, they spin off with other things, and never directly answer what has been asked of them.  I’ll leave it to you to decide why that may be.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend … alan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said Allan

"yes I have friends that cross political lines because we can respect each others point of view even if we don’t agree."