Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It’s been an interesting journey writing this blog … enjoyable, frustrating, educating, annoying, and much more

There are many people who write commentary on blogs ... on a wide variety of topics and subjects ... one of which is my favorite; politics.  Some, like my nephew Steve, have been writing for years and have hundreds and hundreds of postings … while some like me have only been at it a short while.

Earlier this week I hit my 250th posting, and so I thought, I wonder what has been of the most interest to people reading my blog??  Here‘s the results:








The 6th most popular post was BC Conservatives will not be splitting the vote --- the BC Liberals are driving their supporters away and that was from May 30th, 2011

So which posting is the one the most people have taken the time to read so far ... and that even this week people are still taking a look at???  Christy Clark has responsibility to get elected as MLA for Vancouver Point Grey from April 8th, 2011

This has been an interesting journey writing this blog; I can tell you it has been enjoyable, frustrating, educating, annoying, and much more.  Love it or hate it ... I'm going to keep writing so I hope you will stay with me on this journey.

By the way, every now and again folks will make a comment or two; some agreeing, and some not.  If you feel like letting me know what you think, don’t hesitate to write a note in the comments section.  

There is ONE RULE however; I will not tolerate mean or malicious remarks from anyone.  That includes me, so let me know if you think I step out of line as well.

Have a great day … and again … I’m Alan Forseth in Kamloops … with the thoughts of one conservative on this round ball called planet earth

No comments: